Subject: RE: [Leica] Last weekends Wedding - 100% Leica
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:01:54 -0600

So 90 plus % of the photo's that are in some way considered classic or
art are now nothing but snapshots? Spare us the snobbery. I've gotten
some great photographs from most of my equipment even my now dead
Olympus Stylus not to mention my Olympus 35SP. And as hard as it may be
to believe my Nikon F5 and D100 take some pretty impressive photographs.

Sam Krneta