Subject: RE: Insurance...was Re: [Leica] Stolen Gear M Gear in Chicago...
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:30:18 -0600

My home insurer, Country Companies, lets you itemize any amount of
things. Jewelry, photo equipment, computer equipment, you name it.
Although it costs it's saved my rear to the tune of 25K a few years
back. Well worth the extra money. I imagine most home owners policies
will let you itemize. Itemized items are also covered for loss not just
theft, so when you drop the M6 off the boat they will get you a new one.
Make sure you opt for replacement value coverage. When you do they pay
what it would cost to replace not what the item is worth based on
depreciation tables.

Sam Krneta