Subject: [Leica] Slowly slowly catch ye monkey
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:50:32 +1100

Warning: for all of you keen to see the final display of FOM2 for
year 2 please continue to watch this station: I am a bit overwhelmed
by the volume of work involved in filing, sorting and displaying ---
having not expected quite the volume of work. I am getting through it
as fast as I can, and will be working nightly this week and through
the weekend, hoping to have the board up by the 17th of November.
Judging will then commence and we should be able to have results in
the first week of December.

Thanks again

Cheers