Subject: Re: Ramblings: was Re: [Leica] M7 Auto Exposure For Street Shooting
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:54:35 -0500

Andrew:

I've had a similar problem in that both of my R8s have recently crashed,
(about 2 weeks apart) with locked up mirrors... which haven't released.
It's interesting that you were also using the Motor Drive with yours.  I
sent one of them to New Jersey yesterday but didn't think to include the
motor drive... I now wonder if our motor drives are culpable.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Re: Now; R8 winder and motor problems)
Message from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Ramblings: was Re: [Leica] M7 Auto Exposure For Street Shooting)