Subject: Re: [Leica] too many frames
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:49:21 -0700

just have to watch the film counter.  You can get up to two
extra frames in my experience.  Start on frame one and end
at frame 35.

| Do any of you guys and gals have a problem with getting
more than 36 shots
| on a roll? I seem to get extra frames at each end of a
roll 00 and 0 at the
| begining and frame "E" after frame 36. this really messes
me up when it
| comes time to cut into strips of five. That and my
homemade drying cabinet
| isn't tall enough(someone else made it). Also today i
visited my local
| dealer north county camera(ask for tom) and looked
throught the ,85 finder.
| I'm a glasses wearer and i would say that the 35 lines
weren't very useable,
| not that it matters since i use a 28mm and a 50mm.But i
treally like the 50
| lines and the higher magnification. i actually was hoping
to look through a
| .58 finder but they didn't have any. If any luggers with a
.58 m6 and are in
| the san diego area and wouldn't mind me looking through
their viewfinder

Replies: Reply from Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net> ([Leica] too many frames on roll)
Message from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: SBLOO finder magnification: Was: [Leica] .58x or .72x?)
Message from "daniel" <thedmc@cox.net> ([Leica] too many frames)