Subject: [Leica] too many frames
From: "daniel" <thedmc@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:17:28 -0700

Do any of you guys and gals have a problem with getting more than 36 shots
on a roll? I seem to get extra frames at each end of a roll 00 and 0 at the
begining and frame "E" after frame 36. this really messes me up when it
comes time to cut into strips of five. That and my homemade drying cabinet
isn't tall enough(someone else made it). Also today i visited my local
dealer north county camera(ask for tom) and looked throught the ,85 finder.
I'm a glasses wearer and i would say that the 35 lines weren't very useable,
not that it matters since i use a 28mm and a 50mm.But i treally like the 50
lines and the higher magnification. i actually was hoping to look through a
.58 finder but they didn't have any. If any luggers with a .58 m6 and are in
the san diego area and wouldn't mind me looking through their viewfinder
maybe we could meet for lunch, i'll buy.-daniel

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] too many frames)
Reply from Mike Durling <durling@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] too many frames)
Reply from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] too many frames)
Message from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: SBLOO finder magnification: Was: [Leica] .58x or .72x?)