Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 42 A pleasant two hours at Glacier Point
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:59:51 -0400

Going into Yosemite two weeks ago and realizing that their would be no
clouds, I decided to try a star trail.  During the two hour exposure I had a
pleasant chat with four bikers who had come in from the Mojave Desert.  They
had enjoyed the sunset over the valley and were having difficulty using
their digital camera.  I had gone over to help and ended up talking to them
for about 90 minutes.

The star trail may be found at:

Comments as always welcome.

Don