Subject: [Leica] Heller's Camera - What a great guy!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:53:42 -0400

I just have to add that, while I worked in DC, I used to Visit Mr. Heller on
almost a daily basis. The "Store" was a wonderful place! Mostly a Museum! he
was so nice back in the late 80's ... I wish him well, wherever he may be.
He was an inspiration to a then young Leica wanna-be , he let me borrow lots
of things, and taught me a lot!
- -EC