Subject: [Leica] Nursing home shot for critique/comment
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:31:20 +0100

Last Sunday, Karin and I went to visit Pearl (my mother-in-law)  at the
nursing home where she now lives.  I decided to take my camera along as I
needed some shots for my portraiture course.  I shot a roll of Delta 3200
and this shot is my favourite.  While we were there, the Japanese Grand prix
was on the TV in the corner of the lounge.  As I took this shot, they
brought up a cockpit view from one of the F1 cars.  I quite liked the
juxtaposition of the F1 car and Pearl's wheelchair...
The shot can be seen at

 http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-34428.html

Unusually for me, I have cropped the image to a 'panoramic' format, as I
think composition works well.

Comments or criticism on or off list will be much appreciated.

regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk