Subject: Re: [Leica] re-My pics this week (cheerleaders)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:27:33 -0700

Tristan Tom wrote:

> This one is funny, they all seem to be looking up the cheerleaders skirts!
>
> http://www.sonc.com/cheer_trio.htm
>
> --
>
> Tristan Tom

The Demons! That kinda freaks me out! Didn't they dig a little deep for
that one?!  :)
What ever happend to the "Rangers" or the "Bulls" too wishy washy?

demon
n 1: one of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief
[syn: {devil}, {fiend}, {daemon}, {daimon}]
2: a cruel wicked and inhuman person [syn: {monster}, {fiend}, {devil},
{ogre}] 1. (Gr. Antiq.) A spirit, or immaterial being, holding a middle
place between men and deities in pagan mythology.

The demon kind is of an intermediate nature between the divine and the
human.             --Sydenham.

2. One's genius; a tutelary spirit or internal voice; as, the demon of
Socrates. [Often written {d[ae]mon}.] Walt Bunch believes the term comes
from the demons in Oliver Selfridge's paper "Pandemonium", MIT 1958,
which was named after the capital of Hell in Milton's "Paradise Lost".
Selfridge likened neural cells firing in response to input patterns to
the chaos of millions of demons shrieking in Pandemonium.

"I think we're in deep trouble the demons are coming out in the first
period with a split T defense!"
"That's OK "The forces of Righteousness" have a I-Formation offence
which should annihilate them to hell!"

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com