Subject: Re: [Leica] re-My pics this week (cheerleaders)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:05:41 -0700

><Snip>
>
>  It seems to work.  I said yesterday we're number 7, we're now number
> 5 in the 1-AA in both major polls.   We played Elon, "The forces of
> Righteousness," an option team, and we annihilated them to hell!
>
> NATCHITOCHES, LA - Elon brought Division I-AA's sixth-most productive
> running attack into its visit Saturday night to Northwestern State,
> but it was the Demons who piled up the yardage in a 47-20 romp over
> the Phoenix.
>
> OK, so there ya go!
>
> Sonny

"What happens when Elon plays Hydroquinone??"

"Don't know but i hear the scores are superadditive!"

Elon is Kodak's Metol (same stuff) and is their main developing agent
while Ilford has Phenidone.
Never occurred to me that there would be a town by that name!
I thought like the name "Kodak" itself George Eastman just made it up
out of the clear blue firmament.

I'd like a summer home in the town of Xtol!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] re-My pics this week (cheerleaders))