Subject: [Leica] Site for Lasersoft Imaging
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:06:09 -0400

Hi Chris-
    Go to www.silverfast.com  (the homepage - NOT lasersoft.com as most
would figure!) and from there you should be able to explore, and find all
the facts you need. You can even call them with questions, and they are very
helpful. When I got my upgrade (about $65 or so) they even gave me a break
to purchase HDR along with it (the software to handle 48 bit RAW images, and
other generic files). I've only had the new version a few weeks, but like it
a lot! I'm just starting to work up some RAW data from Nikon D1's - and that
looks good as well. Very easy to follow.
    Have fun!
        Edward
- --

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Site for Lasersoft Imaging)