Subject: Re: [Leica] New guy here
From: Per Claesson <per@visimedia.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:08:16 +0200

Got a 1c with an Ilford 500S Multigrade head and an EL Nikkor 50/2.8
(the new model. Should I replace it with a Focotar-2?). Want to make
blowups from 50 x 60 cm (app. 19 x 24 ") and up to 100 x 70. In the old
days it was all Tri-X but I now decided to try out Tmax 400 which I
heard can behave a bit like Tri-X (as far as details in the shades go),
minus the grain, with Paterson fx 39 developer and a longer dev time.
Some experimenting ahead. Any good advice appreciated.

/Per