Subject: [Leica] New guy here
From: Per Claesson <per@visimedia.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:48:01 +0200

Hi everybody,

Since I am fairly new around here I thought I'd introduce myself. I
grew up with old manual cameras and closet-darkrooms, and after being
digital for a couple of decades (I am running a small graphics design
company in Sweden) i just got myself an M6 and an old Focomat, with the
intent of making some nice big blowups to hang on the walls (my own and
maybe others). So let's see what happens.

Per

VisiMedia -- Web Development & Hosting
www.visimedia.com
Tel. +46-416-300 07, +46 70 99 22 55 9