Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 40, a little early
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:30:05 -0400

I will be off list for a week or so to trek around the Sierra Nevada range
and poke around dusty airplanes in dark hangers.

This week is from a grab portrait session of my daughter's class.  Sixty
kids in about ten minutes.  The weeks PAW is my daughter in my favorite type
of light, window light.  The original print shows detail in her hair on the
dark side with a definite transition to the background.

Comments always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 40, a little early)