Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 41
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:01:27 -0400

I spent most of last week in the Yosemite area of California.  All week we
had lovely 70 degree weather, clear skies, and a veil of smoke from
controlled fires.  Wonderful weather for tourists but lousy for dramatic
photographs.  When I tried to take pictures in the fire zone the Rangers ran
me off: partly for my protection and partly to avoid the publicity of all
the burned land.

This weeks photograph is from the lower end of Vernal Falls, just about the
only flowing water in the valley.

As always, comments are appreciated.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com