Subject: Re: [Leica] 3 questions
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:31:53 -0400

Leo - a small note which may or may not help your decision.  Having
just gotten the Super coolscan 4000 ED I can tell you that the Nikon
supplied software works only for Mac OSX 10.1.5 but so far there is no
revision that will allow it to work in Jaguar 10.2.  I redid my laptop
from 10.2 back to 10.1.5 and things are fine.  Your other option is to
use VueScan which does run under OS X 10.2.  Nikon is promising an
update to cover 10.2

ernie