Subject: [Leica] 3 questions
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:18:34 -0500

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Wesson, Leo W
Sent:	Thu 10/3/2002 6:10 PM
To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject:	3 questions

1)  Does anyone have any opinions on the Nikon Super Coolscan 4000 ED vs the Coolscan 4 ED?  Seems like these might be the best scanners, they also support OSX , which is important to me.  Do you think the 4000 is worth the extra $?

2) The Leica website mentions that the M7 has metered flash capability with "certain Metz flashes".  Which ones?  Anyone have any experience with these units? I currently have a 283 and would like to get something a little stronger with better 28mm coverage and the ability to support the full functions of the M7 that I see in my future.

3)  My M6 Classic does not like to meter in low light.  Is this normal?  If it is, does the M7 have better low light metering/auto exposure capabilities?

Thanks

Leo

Thanks to all who had suggestions about Seattle.  Glazer's was great, got an Otterbox and a Lowe belt pack, filters and they even had the little $5 plug for my pc connection.  Le Pichet was a great place to eat and I would recomment Matt's at the Market for anyone visiting the area.

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] 3 questions)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Silver Oxide filters)