Subject: Re: [Leica] Landscape images for critique/comment
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:52:06 +0100

Hi Nathan,

thanks for your comments.

As far as the horizon is concerned, there is a reason for it...Basically, I
buggered up and the horizon on the full frame image was correctly placed but
very skew-whiff!  So I cropped the picture to enable me to straighten the
horizon.

I agree about 33896 - it does work well.  I need to have another look at the
IR750 contact sheets ad re-evaluate/re-print them.  I love the Maco film - a
couple of months ago, I wrote to you off-list for some advice.  Thanks for
your help back then

regards

Mark