Subject: [Leica] Landscape images for critique/comment
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:47:20 +0100

Here are the latest images from a recent darkroom session.

The first two

http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-33894.html
and
http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-33895.html

were taken in July whilst on holiday in France.  The site is an abandoned
tower with a small vineyard attached.  Since the sun was shining, it was an
excellent opportunity to experiment with some Konica IR750 film.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-33896.html was taken a couple
of weeks ago.  I was on my way to White Horse Hill to take some pictures and
I decided to take a slight detour.  The sun was shining, so again I figured
it would be good to experiment with some infra-red film.  This time, I used
Maco IR820c.

When I finally  arrived at White Horse Hill, I took
http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-33897.html

Comments or criticism on or off list would be appreciated.

regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk