Subject: Re: [Leica] Viruses from the LUG?
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:18:28 -0700

James A Gatlin here......

I ASSURE you, I am not knowing sending around this virus..... I have
received a dozen or so infected e-mails within the last 24 hours myself,
many from members of the LUG... most with references to PAWs and other other
topics usually posted here. However, since my anti-virus software picked
them up, they were deleted. I would guess (since I am a photographer, not a
hacker) that someone somewhere on the LUG picked this up off the list, and
it is now picking addresses at random from their address database.

I ask that my name not be associated with this thing, as I as much an
innocent victim as everyone else here is. And I NEVER... NEVER.. NEVER send
anything with an attachment to it.

Thanks.... and sorry, but it isn't me.

Jim G

Message from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] Viruses from the LUG?)