Subject: [Leica] Viruses from the LUG?
From: "Ginex, Mike" <mginex@panynj.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:21:51 -0400

I've been getting virus laden emails from individuals whose conversation
centers around LUG subject matter and obviously have bogus origins. Anybody
else getting these things? Last two were received this a.m. and cutoff at
the border by anti-virus vigilantes. Names associated with these two were
James A. Gatlin and Peter Loehndorf. I think it very unlikely that James has
anything at all to do with them. Don't know who Peter is. But it is obvious
that some nutjob hacker is using our list to give some of us agita.

Mike

Replies: Reply from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> (Re: [Leica] Viruses from the LUG?)
Reply from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Viruses from the LUG?)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Viruses from the LUG?)