Subject: [Leica] "Masters of American Photography" postage stamps.
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:11:02 -0700

I think I have seen something on the LUG about this special series of USPS
commemorative stamps. But I am not sure if anyone mentioned actually seeing
the stamps.

I received my copy of the USA Philatelic catalog today, and the stamp set is
featured. WOW!!!
It is an impressive collection of stamps...er.. collection of photos....
or... collection of stamps of photos.

I am placing my order tonight.... soon.... special letters and mailings
(meaning not the gas or cable bill) will be graced with this beautiful
stamps. If you have not seen these, I would suggest a visit to the postal
store at www.usps.com where I am sure you might see them.

Jim G.

Replies: Reply from "Philip Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com> (Re: [Leica] "Masters of American Photography" postage stamps.)