Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 39: A school trip
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 00:25:22 -0500

Nathan,
    I also like the second alternate best for a few reasons.  First, I
found the strong backlighting interesting.  Second, I liked the way that
the colonnades on the sides framed the shot--a nice pattern.  Finally, I
enjoyed the pattern within the human subjects--all except one boy in the
background are looking down.
    I also enjoyed the expression on your son's face in the third
alternate.  It speaks volumes.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net