Subject: Re: [Leica] Last Thursday's portrait session.
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:48:36 -0500

Rob,
    I do like the bicycle in the shot, though I agree with Graham that we have
the advantage of objectivity, not knowing the family members in the portrait.
Given that this is a posed portrait, I think the bicycle makes the shot a bit
surreal, as if bicycle traffic is passing through a portrait studio. Now, some
families might not like that in a portrait, but I love it. It's quirky and fun.
Regards,
Michael