Subject: [Leica] re: the biggest hole in europe
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:44:49 -0400

fantastic shot of the hole and the powerplant. kinda small though (the
image.) are you sure it's a coal plant?

what's with the cooling towers? methinks they're making weapons grade
plutonium there ..... looks suspiciously like the landscape around here
(minus the hole of course, we put houses near ours)

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/38/index.html

Replies: Reply from "Dizel" <webmaster@fucha.pl> (Re: [Leica] re: the biggest hole in europe)