Subject: [Leica] The LUG's nude photo output...
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:11:40 -0400

>In terms of the LUG, I've yet to see a nude photo that would make my mother

>blush.

There are a few that come to my mind, michael berube's photos last year (or
was it 2 years ago?) of the couple, ah, nevermind, and there was a lugger
who did some fantastic documentary shots on the set of a porno whose name
escapes me at the moment, but they were quite well done.

But you're right, the posting output in terms of nekked images on the lug is
pretty slim.

Kc

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] The LUG's nude photo output...)