Subject: [Leica] inject your bile into the witches brew
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:53:18 -0400

(re: why lurk?)

>4.  To avoid being a negative influence on the group by injecting more
>venom  into the witches brew.  There is more than enough hatred and >verbal
violence here without any contributions from me.

now theres a dangerous thought. it's all the more reason _not_ to lurk.

you can go through the archives from day one and you'll find that there are
some people who have never, ever, contributed to _any_ villipending nor
allowed themselves to be allied by any faction. if anything, i think this
group needs more lurkers distracting foes from one another.

so come out of the closet, ignore any thread which has more than three
followups, post your questions, your comments, tell us about your leicas.
doing this takes oxygen away from the feudes.

i, personally, don't need any more enemies, the tooth fairy is a tough
enough opponent and takes all my time and energy.

i've never met anyone who i disliked so much that it would be worth my time
scribbling vituperations against them to be sent to a bunch of people i've
never met.

well, with the exception of !34abom.%# fj(ja^Vs9g(*JF [carrier dropped]