Subject: [Leica] brian stevens endangers his soul for photography
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:43:25 -0400

>Did some 'performance' stuff on my drag queens project
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/bds/image-33677.html
>M6 35mm fill in flash

(clap clap clap clap) very nice work. excellent even at times. now, be wary
of these godless cross-dressers. soon they'll be demanding some
"performance" from you. it'll start innocently enough, but don't give in.
they'll try and turn you every chance they get. (keep a copy of "hustler" in
your camera bag to look at for a moral boost when you feel tempted by the
dark side.)

kc

(who is this jerk cassidy and why can't we get him voted off the island
anyway?)