Subject: Re: [Leica] Downloadable Erwin Puts Book
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:13:01 -0400

At 07:09 PM 9/26/02 EDT, SthRosner@aol.com wrote:
>Alright, I've read enough of this stuff. Now tell us Marc, upon what is your
>assertion based?  Apart from Erwin's own claim of independence. You have
>always demanded of others documentation or substantiation of some kind.

Seth

Your point is well taken.  I stated this because Erwin said this and
because no one has ever had any firm evidence to contradict it.  I COULD be
in error -- but I've been dealing with Erwin for some years now and have
yet to ever find him deliberately deceptive or incomplete in his statements.

Erwin is a person who is most sensitive to criticism, which is why I find
the assaults on him hard to endure.  It smacks of kicking a legless blind
man who is sprawled on the floor.

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!