Subject: Re: [Leica] Chestpod (was There is a Leica god after all)
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:42:32 -0400

One of the pictures shows use of the Leica tripod as a sort of chestpod,
something I have yet to master comfortably.  I see one leg near each
underarm area.  Where is the third leg?  Up in or under the neck?  Simply
folded under one of the other two legs, making it a "duopod"?  I would
appreciate suggestions from those who use this device successfully---I can
use all the steadiness I can muster :(

Thanks........Julian