Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG PROBLEM
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:42:26 -0600

> Brian, I am not getting any LUG messages, and haven't for a
> couple days.  I
> tried re-subscribing, but that hasn't done it.  Any ideas?
>
> Sonny

I don't think there have really been any messages Sonny...

With the current tone of the lug, long respected and knowledgeable lug
members/photographers being chased off and treated with a severe lack of
respect, an excess of infantile behaviour leaving regular luggers soured -
there really haven't been many interesting or useful posts for a while.

It's the quietest and most mundane I've know for the 5 or so years I've been
on the Lug

The heart of the LUG seems to have gone for now - sad to say

tim