Subject: Re: [Leica] finder flare
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:18:41 -0400

"Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> writes:

> Without viewfinder flare, the LUG would fall silent. Without the
> LUG, Leica would be a tree toppling in the forest with no-one to
> hear it fall.

Silent?? Hell no! we would talk about Single Malts again (oh the days
we had!)... by the way, any one tried Aberlour's new "A'bunadh" cask
strength? While I usually don't look specifically for cask strength
this one is especially good. I highly recommend it... and the flare
thing... whatever that was.

Dave

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] finder flare Now single cask whisky)
Message from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] finder flare)