Subject: Re: [Leica] Cartier-Bresson exhibition
From: "David Place" <dlpimages@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:38:39 -0700

 > I've just finished reading "Limelight" by Helen Gee, a memoir of the days

All:

that is a great book ... read it a year or two ago ... doe anyone have any
suggested reading ? ... not necessarily camera tech stuff ... I for one have
been reading too much fiction lately and am running out of good stuff ...
would like more visual related books like "Limelight" ... just ordered some
'creative' books ... "The Origins of Creativity" & "Red Dogs and Pink Skies:
Paul Gauguin on Painting and Music" ... ... ... anyone have any suggestions
?

dplace
DLPimages

Replies: Reply from Paul Hardy Carter <carterph@wanadoo.es> (Re: [Leica] Cartier-Bresson exhibition)