Subject: RE: [Leica] need help-Paris Luggers (Purchasing Power)--now Amsterdam shops
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:36:12 -0400

I second Nathan's recommendation of Foto Nivo-Scweizer on Haarlemrdijk.
I visited it a couple of times when I lived in the Netherlands, though I
was too poor to buy any of the M gear.  I wouldn't call the place warm
and fuzzy, but a great selection of stuff.

Moreover, the Jordaan area of Amsterdam is a very cool place to wander
around.

Chandos

Chandos Michael Brown
History and American Studies