Subject: RE: [Leica] Leitz Investigated By British Intelligence 1946
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:24:57 -0400

My first impulse was to say that you've got too much time on your hands;
my second, and more reasoned, is to thank you for an absolutely
fascinating link.  I had no sense of the (small) scale of the Wetzlar
enterprise--and was especially amused by the British comments regarding
the American "microfilming" of the facility.

Great stuff!

Chandos

Chandos Michael Brown
History and American Studies