Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints by Albert Wang, firstthree copies for free.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:43:32 -0400

Obviously we disagree, Rob. By offering to sell his photography, and sell it
to a group of photographers for up to $600!, Alfie is as open to criticism
as Richard Avedon or Cartier-Bresson - who, by the way, he none to subtly
compares himself to in his introduction.

Alfie offered his "work" to the LUG, not off-list to you or to me. Therefore
this is the proper place to respond to that offer. And, as I said, I do not
think we do him any favors by continuing to encourage this nonsense.

B. D.