Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints by Albert Wang, firstthree copies for free.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:16:20 -0400

This is really sad, Bob - Of course they're "better" - they're all taken
with a digital point and shoot - he didn't have to focus, he didn't have to
think about exposure. Therefore they HAVE TO BE BETTER, as he never mastered
focusing or exposure.

Do you really think you are somehow doing someone who is so obviously
terminally self-deluded a favor by encouraging his delusions?

If you want to see some photos worth buying, go to the link's Doug Herr has
provided. I am not a fan of nature photography, but I know terrific
photography when I see it...
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

How can we possibly discuss Doug Herr's offerings and Alfie Wang's on the
same list?

It boggles the mind.

B. D.
Obviously tired of unsuccessfully trying to be
Mr. Nice Guy