Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 34- Strawberry Banke (repost?)
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:03:21 -0500

Eric,
    I like the textures in the picture, and, as you note, the colors are very
nice and true here.  The composition didn't work as well for me--the pitchers
seem to be your focal points, but they are so close to the edges that they
seem to pull the picture apart, rather than unifying it. The angles of the
doorways send my eye all over the place, so the whole picture seems to come
apart, rather than pulling together.  My .02.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net