Subject: [Leica] Re: [PAW] Pictures from Natchitoches
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 21:43:33 -0500

Sonny,
    Slice of life shot is a perfect caption for these shots. I like the
expressions you captured on their faces; it captures the awkwardness of
friendships, romantic or platonic, between members of the opposite sex
during the teen years.  As a group, these shots tell the story of this
night quite well.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net