Subject: Re: [Leica] the latest madness
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 10:23:43 -0500

Brian,
    I'm with you.  I generally delete OT threads, especially those that have beome antagonistic.  I just realized that Ted had left the LUG last night, and I'm grieving.  Ted was one of the
first people to comment on my photos back in January when I joined the LUG, and he's always been enormously helpful with questions about technique.  The LUG is certainly poorer without him.  I
don't have Ted's address in my book; could you send it to me offline?  I'd like to send him a note to convey my sentiments to him, and my hope that he'll return to the LUG after things settle
down.
    On a positive note, being a member of the LUG has helped me to learn not to rise to the bait those who like to fight throw out.  As an individual who is considered to be strongly
opinionated and who has difficulty walking away from a fight, this has been a growing experience.  ;-)
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net