Subject: RE: [Leica] the latest madness-Flame shields up and operational.
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:36:35 -0500

The thing that pisses me off most is while all this s**t banter has been
going on, I, a relative newbie asked three questions about Leica gear
and what it might be worth or any other info, and got one reply. Just
one reply, from three questions. I want to thank John Collier for taking
the time to talk Leica.

I have yet to see so many grown men with so much in life act the way we
do. The combined knowledge on this group is nothing short of amazing.
Yet we often act like children in a school yard, myself included.

What is it with us? Is there just too much inactive brain power on this
group? Well if that's what it is there is an easy solution, pick up your
M or any other camera, and go shooting. I can't imagine that any of us
have the kind of stress in life that we need to unload in such biting
manners. And if you are having that kind of a day this isn't the place
to bring your anger, someone recommended a pillow to whop ass on, sure
would be a better alternative than other members or the group in
general. We should be thankful for our ability to own some of the finest
photographic equipment ever made and having the God given talent to
produce some wonderful art, both amateur and pro.

That's about the end of my sermon, except to say that my questions are
still out there and if you didn't answer because you thought they were
stupid then humor me. :-) And by the way Happy Labor Day to everyone

Sam Krneta

Replies: Reply from "Dizel" <webmaster@fucha.pl> (Re: [Leica] the latest madness-Flame shields up and operational.)
Reply from "Jeffery L.Smith" <jls@runbox.com> (RE: [Leica] the latest madness-Flame shields up and operational.)