Subject: RE: [Leica] the latest madness-Flame shields up and operational.
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:19:52 -0500

At 12:21 PM 9/3/02 -0500, you wrote:
>We could also all vow to:
>     Think before we type.

And we can think AFTER we type. I have asked folks under me to hold all
emotion-laden memoranda and letters for at least a day before sending them.
Sometimes one has to have a cooling off period after which the missiles
seems excessive. Holding off on that "send" button for a while can give you
the opportunity to see others make fools of themselves, and then you can
delete it and say "that was close!".

JLS