Subject: RE: [Leica] 180MM F2 APO ROM Summicron.
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:33:10 -0500

Boy these three posts of mine looked weird, but I just got off the phone
with a guy that has to be the most interesting person I've talked to in
my life. Wealthy retired doctor that builds clinics in far off places.
He's got some stuff that's unbelievable. Anyone ever hear of a special
addition M3 for a princes wedding? This guy has 2. Not to mention other
oddities Leica that I've never even heard of. Oh well. Thanks for any
help. He's got one of these M4's that only 10 were built with a motor
setup. Am I getting my leg pulled?????

Thank you,
Sam Krneta