Subject: Re: [Leica] These kids are well and truly Photoshopped
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:30:38 +1000

Hi Matthew,

To a certain extent I agree, but I obey the Golden Rule..........."The one
with the gold makes the Rules!!" and if the parents want names, they get
names.

I remember a Miro "timeline" cartoon from many years ago. Frame 1 showed
Miro beside a painting with a small "Miro" signature; Frame 2 was smaller
painting and larger signature; frame 3 was no painting, just the signature.

I appreciate the feedback....thanks.

Rob