Subject: Re: [Leica] These kids are well and truly Photoshopped
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:22:02 +1000

Thank you for the comments Phong, I take your point about the names being
wrong way round. I don't know what I was thinking (or not thinking). I will
correct it when I have a spare few minutes.

....and yes, in a way, I take students. I have given lectures in mainly
wedding photography for ten years or more with the more recent talks being
on outdoor portraiture and natural lighting. The Australian Institute of
Professional Photography has used me on many occasions and in every state to
speak on whatever takes their fancy at the time. Have also done a few stints
in other countries, too.

I agree that Photoshop is a great tool. Without it there would be a danger
that I would have to know what I am doing.

Rob