Subject: RE: [Leica] These kids are well and truly Photoshopped
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:26:42 -0400

Dear Rob,

I agree with your clients about the rough edges;  these are
family photos, for mum and dad, not socio-political documentary
photos.   Unlike your clients, I am enjoying the photos (very much)
without having to pay.  What a deal !   :-)  I love the style, tonality,
composition, cropping, everything I see.  Do you take students ?
:-)

http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/image-30821.html
has a very beautiful, painterly quality; Norman Rockwell-like
which suits the subject.

In http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/image-32409.html,
my sensibilties suggest that if Georgie's the one on the left,
Georgie's  name should be on the left also.

Thanks for sharing, especially the behind the scene tidbits in
http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/folder-3208.html.

Photoshop is a great tool !

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au> (Re: [Leica] These kids are well and truly Photoshopped)