Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: No digital M possible now???
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 22:15:16 -0700

I hate to add fuel to this fire, but did it occur to us that if a P+S
digital camera can make things work with short back focus lenses, a Leica
camera could be designed using M lenses......    Look at the original
Digilux.. the body is HALF the thickness of an M camera...... !

We are getting treated as mushrooms.......

Now, I have NO interest in actually owning one, as I believe the
characteristics of the lenses are far superior to the sigital medium, but
for Pete's sake..... we need to use logic and reason, not BS to figure this
all out......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com> (RE: [Leica] RE: No digital M possible now???)