Subject: Re: [Leica] A nice experience NOW OT : SWMBO origins?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:45:21 -0700

Me!  I'm kidding, :-) And I haven't read or seen it any place else, but I
did learn about it shortly after I was married! :-) And that's when I
started using it when referring to my wife.

But I've used that phrase for more years than I can remember, as soon as I
found out the other side of being married that isn't in any "Marriage
Guidance books!" :-) And I've pretty well survived in this fashion for 53
Years come October. :-) A very good existence by the way and as a good woman
to obey as you can find, they don't come any better!

The other word one can use when referring to their spouse is.... "Herself."
Hardly as meaningful as "She who must be obeyed."

ted

Replies: Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] A nice experience NOW OT : SWMBO origins?)