Subject: RE: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:59:37 -0400

Check out the page hit counter at http://www.jck.net/leica/index_e.html
It gave me a chuckle.  I had to poke around to find the "borderline cheesecake" :-)
from 50 years ago though.  It's under "Why Leica".  I prefer my cheesecake.
It's the essence of where I live.

Cheers,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos)